Online registration is encouraged. This can be securely done on Zoho forms, using the blue button below.
You may pay your conference charges with a check, bank account, or debit/credit card.
- To register online and pay using a check, first register using the Zoho link above, and then write a check payable to “RP International” and mail it to Kim Backensto, 3303 7th Ave, Beaver Falls, PA 15010. Include the “Registration ID” number that was provided in your confirmation email. No convenience fee is charged for paying by check.
- To register online and pay online, first register, and then go to the online payment page of the conference site, which will walk you through the process.
- You can pay online using your bank account (Automated Clearing House, ACH). You’ll be charged a non-refundable convenience fee of 1% for this type of payment.
- You can also pay online using a major credit or debit card. You’ll be charged a non-refundable convenience fee of 3.5%.
The convenience fees represent costs the conference pays for accepting these forms of payments. As noted above, you can avoid fees by mailing a check or money order to the registrars.
If you have any questions about the registration process, contact the registrars at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- May 15, 2024: Registration closes. If all the rooms fill before that date we may make restrictions, though we expect to have plenty of space for everyone.
- June 1, 2024: All registrants must be paid in full, and this is the final day for refunds from cancellations.
- June 25, 2024 (Tuesday): Conference begins with dinner followed by an evening all-conference gathering on Tuesday, June 25, 2024. Check-In opens at 1:00 p.m. that afternoon.
The total conference fee per person is made up of two components: the lodging fee, depending on the type of lodging chosen; and the meal and program fee, based on the age of the person. In addition, registrants may be full time or part time. The fees associated with each of these choices are listed in detail on the 2024 registration form.
Indiana Wesleyan offers lodging with air conditioning and free high-speed internet access in all the rooms. In addition, all rooms are furnished with single beds (twin XL), desks, chairs, dressers, and closet space. Bed linens, lightweight thermal blankets, towels, and pillows are also provided in all rooms.
Lodging discounts are available for immediate families. IWU defines an immediate family as “those with the same permanent address.” Family rates are available for dorm suites as well as two- and three-bedroom lodge suites.
For those families that bring a friend, or if extended families have cousins that wish to room together, the non-immediate family member will pay the single person lodging rate.
This discount is subject to the rules established by IWU; RP International Conference staff is required to adhere to them. There will not be any exceptions. If you have questions about how to apply the family rates in your situation, contact the registrars at email@example.com.
Keys will be issued to each conferee high school age and over. A lost key results in a $55 fee.
Special Rooming Requests
If you have a need for a first-floor room or a wheelchair-accessible room, please indicate this need when you register.
Individuals with Disabilities
The Board to Address Disability Concerns would like to provide financial help for any person with disabilities, as well as their caregiver. Please contact Bill Weir by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (412-872-7123)
If you need a scooter, please contact Jack Dillard as soon as possible by email (email@example.com) or phone (620-278-6012). Be sure to let the registrars know in order to pay your share of the cost (firstname.lastname@example.org).